HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES: NY Metro/ Tri-State: December 15th, Mid West/ East Coast/ South: December 10th, West Coast: December 6th.
A. Types of Information We Collect and Why
We collect the following categories of personal information.
- We collect Identifiers (such as name, postal address, login name, browser type, operating system, platform and connection information, phone number, email address, and IP address) when you interact with our Website in a number of ways, including: placing an order through the Website; establishing an account; adding information to your account, creating address entries, emailing an item to yourself or someone else; entering a contest or sweepstakes; taking a survey; contacting us with a comment or question; and signing up to receive emails about our products and services. We sometimes provide financial incentives to consumers who share personal information. Most often, this occurs in the form of sharing your email address with us in exchange for a discount on your first order.
- We collect Financial Information (information collected from you as needed to process payments, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number) when you voluntarily provide us with this information. We use that information to fulfill orders, to fulfill your requests, and to contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties.
- We collect Commercial Information (such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered) when you voluntarily provide us with this information. We use that information to fulfill orders, to fulfill your requests, to contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties, and to send communications regarding our products, services, and promotions.
- We collect Classification Information (demographic information, such as birth date, age, location, and gender) when you establish an account or take a survey.
- We collect Network Activity Information (such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Website, application, or advertisement, as well as consumer preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, and attitudes) in order to see which areas of our Website are most visited and to improve the quality of your online experience by providing more of the most visited and desired features and services.
- We collect Employment-Related Data if you apply for a job. If you want to work for us, you can submit a curriculum vitae or resume online. When you fill in an online employment application, we will collect personal information such as your name, job title, education, other professional or employment-related information, and contact details. We will use this information to evaluate you as a candidate for the position for which you applied and to contact you about the position.
B. When and Why Loeffler Randall Discloses Personal Information
We share your personal information with certain outside companies for our own business and operational purposes, as follows.
- We share Identifiers (such as name, postal address, email address, and IP address) with companies that assist us with our Website and our e-commerce business. Some examples of the assistance that may be provided to us by these companies include: conducting surveys, administering and sending mobile messages, and administering emails.
- We share Financial Information (information collected from you as needed to process payments, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number) with companies who fulfill orders and process payments for us.
- We share Commercial Information (such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered) with companies who monitor and manage your orders, provide electronic online investor information, provide advertising or marketing services, and provide analytics services.
- We share Network Activity Information (such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Website, application, or advertisement) with companies who operate or manage the Website, monitor site activity, provide fraud prevention services, provide advertising or marketing services, and provide analytics services.
- We share Employment-Related Data with companies who administer and maintain employment application information (if you apply for a job with us).
- We may also disclose specific information about you if required by applicable law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of the Website, the Website itself, or the public. Additionally, if Loeffler Randall were ever merged with, be acquired by or acquire another business entity, some or all of the personal information collected about you could be shared with this entity, as well as be retained by Loeffler Randall. In that event, we will make reasonable efforts to have your privacy preferences honored.
C. Pages That Loeffler Randall Has On Social Media Sites
- Personal information may be collected directly by the Website through Social Media Pages and may also be collected by the social media site hosting Loeffler Randall’s social media page.
- The social media sites where Loeffler Randall has its social media pages may provide aggregate information and analysis to Loeffler Randall about visitors’ use of our social media pages. This allows us to better understand and analyze our user growth, general demographic information about the users of our social media pages, and interaction with content on our social media pages. Overall, this information may be used to help us understand the types of visitors and users of our social media pages and their use of the content.
D. Your Rights Regarding Personal Information
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information:
- You may request, up to two times every 12 months, (i) the categories of personal information Loeffler Randall has collected about you; (ii) the categories of sources from which Loeffler Randall has collected personal information about you; (iii) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information; (iv) the categories of third parties with whom Loeffler Randall shares personal information; (v) the specific pieces of personal information Loeffler Randall has collected about you; (vi) the categories of personal information that Loeffler Randall shared for business purposes; (vii) the categories of personal information that Loeffler Randall has sold, the types of companies that have received that information, and the categories of personal information each recipient obtained.
- You may request a portable copy of your personal information.
- You may request that Loeffler Randall delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions allowed under applicable law.
- You may request that Loeffler Randall not transfer personal information to another company for something of value in return (the California Consumer Privacy Act refers to this as the right to say no to the “sale” of personal information).
- You may exercise these rights through your online account or by sending us an email at email@example.com. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to responding to your requests.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of the rights described above. Specifically, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
E. Your Choices
If you no longer wish to receive emails from our Website, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions included on every newsletter sent by Loeffler Randall or unsubscribe through your online account. Please be aware, however, that even if you request to be removed from our email marketing list, you may still receive email confirmations for any orders placed through the Website. If you no longer wish to receive marketing materials from Loeffler Randall via regular postal mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us in your comments that you want to be removed from Loeffler Randall’s postal mailing list, including the postal address you wish to have removed.
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initializing a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form, or signing up to back in stock notifications you agree that we may send you text notifications and text marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
- For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
Third Party Cookies. We use third-party service provider(s) to assist us in better understanding the use of the Website. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on your computer and will receive information that we select that will inform us of things such as how visitors navigate around the Website, what features are most used, what products are browsed and will also aggregate purchasing information. Our service provider(s) analyzes this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors’ interests in the Website and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are visiting the Website.
F. Information Security
Loeffler Randall uses industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all order information you submit through our Website, and we only use the last five digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. During order processing, we will encrypt and transmit your entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company. We cannot, however, guarantee that our security measures will absolutely prevent unauthorized access to or loss of data. We suggest that you equip your computer with software devices designed to protect network data transmission and receipt (such as, updated antivirus systems), and that your Internet service provider take appropriate measures for the security of network data transmission (such as, firewalls and anti-spam filtering). Remember too, that you have an obligation to safeguard access to your password and computer. When using a shared computer, make sure to sign off when you are finished.
G. Updating Your Personal Information
We prefer to keep the personal information of users who have created an online account accurate and up to date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information, including your billing address and preferred shipping information. You can log-on to your account with your email address and password, and you will see a menu where you can update your information.
H. Privacy Of Children On Our Website
Loeffler Randall does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children under the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website, or on or through any of its features, do not make any purchases through the Website, do not use any of the interactive features, or provide any information about yourself. Loeffler Randall does not sell products for purchase by children under the age of 18 and all products are for purchase by adults only. No information should be submitted to the Website by visitors less than 18 years of age. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
For your convenience, the Website may contain links to other websites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for them and this policy does not apply to those websites or any other companies that we do not own or control. The Website does not evaluate and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to seek out and read the privacy policies on each linked site to ensure that you are comfortable with the other websites’ privacy policies and practices. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY LOEFFLER RANDALL, INC., INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL LOEFFLER RANDALL INC. ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
J. Your California Privacy Rights
K. Your European Privacy Rights
In addition, and without limitation, to your rights to unsubscribe as set forth in Section D hereof, under Article 34 of French Law 44-87 dated January 6, 1978, you have the right to amend and modify your own personally identifiable information. You have a right to restrict processing of personal data, under certain circumstances. You also have a right to object to processing for profiling, direct marking, and statistical, scientific, or historical research purposes. To achieve this, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or a letter by regular mail to Loeffler Randall, 588 Broadway, New York, New York 10012, attention Data Privacy Administrator, stating your personal details and account reference at Loeffler Randall. Requested changes will be implemented within four to six weeks.
M. Special Cases
N. Security Statement
We operate secure date networks provided by industry standard firewall and password protection systems to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. While we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, we cannot guarantee that data will always remain secure due to transmission errors, outside events, third party hacking or other causes. We will comply with all privacy laws and make any legally required disclosures regarding breaches of the security, confidentiality or integrity of personal data consistent with our ability to determine the scope of a breach and our obligations to law enforcement. Loeffler Randall limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and Loeffler Randall employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. In addition, it is our policy to never send your payment card number via email. As an added safeguard, the Website does not collect and store payment card information. Payment is processed through our dedicated space on Ogone payment platform which ensures the security and recording of the payment order.
O. Supported Web Browsers
The Website supports the following web browsers: Mozilla Firefox 3.0+, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+, Apple Safari 4.0+, and Google Chrome 17+.
P. Questions/Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please email us at email@example.com.